Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm finally back.

Sorry everyone ... I've been away for a while. I had to travel to Southern California for a few days for my job but now I'm back, it's the start of a new week and I'll be posting more soon. Also, if you're a regular reader of this blog, you may remember me mentioning that there was going to be an Austin chapter of Eating Liberally. That is a go and our first meeting will be May 20th. I haven't secured a time yet and once I do, I'll be posting the blog address, the time, the date and the location. I will also be updating my twitter with goings-ons as well as adding a new facebook page JUST for the Eating Liberally organization. Then I have another surprise, I'll be making vegan doughnuts soon for sampling. If you're local and would like to try some, let me know and I'll be giving them out on a first come, first e mail basis. The first batch will be apple cider with vanilla and chocolate frosting. So as you can see .. a lot has been happening in my corner of the world but as I said, I'll be updating the blog, twitter and facebook with all of my happenings, so be on alert.

Doug

No comments: