Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ah yes, the holidays have once again descended upon us like the sword of Damocles. A mixture of reverence, fear, anxiety strike us in the middle of the night. Again, being the person I am ... I'm having a vegan thanksgiving. I understand that not everyone is having that, so if you're eating turkey ... ok ... but beware of where that comes from.


'Grace': PETA's Thanksgiving ad

With that said, understand something. I'm not a huge PETA fan. I think that they can be a rather extremist group. They don't always speak for me or my kind. In fact, I'd like to say that they represent an idea, possibly an ideal world, for some people and sometimes are a bit ham-handed at bringing that point across. That's my .02 for the day. Have a happy Thanksgiving ... however you choose to celebrate it.

No comments: